Monday, January 2, 2012

Soster sisters!

I had the LOVELY oppurtunity of photographing these GORG sisters...
I mean really. 
 Lindsay and Allison are off at college most times.. leaving cute little Amy home alone =[
 Allison, the oldest =D
 Lindsay the middle =]
 The entire shoot was full of laughing, inside jokes and some serious lovin.

 believe me, they are ready for top model.. ohhh tyrraa!






They wanted some pictures of them all together.. super cute! 


 I want pictures like this with MY sisters!




The one thing that always gets to me.. is seeing pictures and families like this.
Families that you know can joke around.. that can make fun of each other, call each other fat or "old and wise" but when it comes down to it, they got your back.
They love you more than anything in the world. 
They're family.

<3

No comments: